WEDA 2019 Summer Conference
15347 Suquamish Way Northeast, Suquamish, Washington 98392, United States
Join fellow economic development, local government, port, and tribal leaders from rural and urban communities throughout Washington to learn and engage with expert speakers and professionals on the current state of Washington economic development and gain new tools and insights for economic development in your community. Event registration includes two days of sessions, optional tours, two lunches, full breakfast and evening reception at Kiana Lodge. Session topics include: The Impact of Tribal Enterprises, The Ecosystem of Economic Development, Special presentations on Local Innovation in Economic Development, The Rise of Remote Workers, Broadband and Infrastructure Development, Workforce Development and much more!
- Early Bird available through7/7/19 - save $20!
- WEDA members use promo code 'MEMBER' when you register to save an additional $20 per person
- WMBEs save 40%,use promo code 'WMBE'
- Purchase 3+ tickets for your organization or company save an additional 20%, use promo code 'GROUP'
- Limited scholarships available for students and retirees contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
For assistance with registration, to pay by check, and for additional details on WMBE and multi-sale promo codes and scholarships please contact email@example.com
Conference registration does not include hotel accommodations. The Clearwater Resort has extended a special rate for our group through the full week of August 4 - 11. To make your reservations please call (866)609-8700 and let the reservation agent know that you are with the WEDA group, group code 16113.